The Accounting Manager assists in the oversight of all financial functions of the Airport Authority. He/she is responsible for the integrity of the general ledger, including the reporting of data to internal and external users and regulatory agencies. Also, manages and is responsible for the accounts payable, accounts receivable, general accounting, and payroll processes.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manages, reviews and audits the entire general ledger accounting process which includes review or preparation of major balance sheet account reconciliations including: Cash, Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), Debt services, etc.; journal entries including standard and closing; analytical review of documents and schedule for financial statements.
- Monitors general ledger activities for proper allocations of revenues, expenses and cash. Initiates corrections to the general ledger as required. Reviews/performs account reconciliations, adjustments and closing entries for the general ledger. Review and post daily general ledger journal entries.
- Reviews monthly and year-end closing of financial records including accruals, reversals, and reconciliations related to Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Debt Service and various other Asset and Liability accounts including system errors in the General Ledger and AX.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 3 to 5 years of audit, general ledger, or related experience.
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant
- 4 to 7 years of project accounting, grant management or related experience.
Accepting applications until filled
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.