The Director, Terminal & Landside Operations is responsible for directing daily landside and terminal operations, including activities such as terminal management / Integrated Operations Center, landside/parking management including ground transportation center operations, baggage handling system support, line management, airline support in terminal operations, flight information services, coordination, gate assignments and common use resource allocation, Irregular Operations (IROPS) as related to terminal and landside and Common Use Ticketing Equipment. Other responsibilities include providing oversight of the 24-hour operational command function in the Airport Operations Center (AOC).
Work Schedule: Sunday – Thursday 6:00 am – 3:00 pm
*Weekend availability required*
*Work schedule is subject to change based on business need*
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Directs daily operations, such as terminal management, landside/parking management including ground transportation center and parking operations, baggage handling system support, line management, airline support in terminal operations, flight inspection services coordination, gate assignments and common use resource allocation, Irregular Operations (IROPS) as related terminal and landside, common use terminal equipment and other conditions which affect terminal and landside operations.
- Manages and maintains the direction, decision making, and assist with around the clock response oversight of the 24-hour integrated operations center as related to terminal and landside operations.
- Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders to maintain optimum airport terminal operations and landside operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, aviation management or a related field
- 7 to 10 years of management or related experience
- 7 to 10 years of landside and terminal operations or related experience
- American Association of Airport Executives’ (AAAE) Accredited Airport Executive (A.A.E.)
- Master’s Degree in business, aviation management or a related field
Accepting applications until filled
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.