Website Naples Airport Authority (APF)
Connecting people to the paradise coast.
Communications Coordinator – Excellent new full-time position at the Naples Airport!
Come work in this new Communications Coordinator position at the airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the Naples Airport and the community by connecting people to the Paradise Coast through an exceptional airport experience.
We’re looking for an experienced Communications Coordinator to be responsible for the internal and external communication of information, encompassing all print and electronic media.
Some of the position duties include:
- Coordinates and serves as public and media contact;
- Assists in strategic development and implementation of public affairs communications and media relations;
- Respond to noise comments;
- Create, design and ensure consistent and correct brand imaging and values;
- Coordination of regularly scheduled calendar events and speaking engagements, while also planning for new initiatives and event requests.
Starting Wage: $21.44/hour dependent on qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and two years related experience and/or training performing the essential functions of the position; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Must have current knowledge of communication practices including excellent writing and editing skills, strong verbal and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in the principles and practices of journalism, media relations and/or public relations.
- Experience in brand management and community relations;
- Strong proficiency with computer programs including Microsoft Office Suite, electronic media platforms including website design and maintenance and social media;
- Ability to work closely with trade news media on story development, interview arrangements;
- Must have strong multitasking skills and creative thinking.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent benefits package including $0 premium medical and dental plans!
- Employer funded retirement plan!
- Annual incentive award program!
Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the City of Naples Airport Authority, Administration Office, 160 Aviation Drive North, Naples FL 34104 or our website www.flynaples.com EOE/V/Pre-employment drug screening required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org