Website Monterey Regional Airport
The Monterey Regional Airport is seeking a qualified candidate to join its Operations Department. Under general direction, the successful candidate is responsible for planning, coordinating and overseeing the airside and landside operational activities of the Airport. The Operations Manager is also responsible for coordination of communications, assisting police and fire departments, and assisting in capital program administration. Strong communications skills and the ability to interact with multiple agencies, functional teams, and tenants are essential to this position.
Bachelor’s degree in airport management, public administration or a closely related field preferred, and five years of increasingly responsible related aviation experience, OR any combination of training, experience and education that provides the required knowledge and abilities.
$64,952 – $93,943 annually
· Retirement – 2% at 55 Classic PERS members, or 2.0% at 62 for new members.
· The Airport participates in Social Security with employee contribution of 6.2%.
· Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits.
· The Airport contributes $100 per month into Cafeteria plan/Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for health care/dependent care expense reimbursements.
· Life Insurance – Airport provides $20,000 coverage.
· Paid holidays of 11 days per year.
· Vacation/Sick – 40 hours after six months, 80 hours per year after one year, 120 hours per year after 5 years, 160 hours per year after 10 years.
Please complete the online application located on Monterey Regional Airport’s Careers page located here: https://montereyairport.specialdistrict.org/career-opportunities