Website Mwaacareers Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
Your Journey Begins With Us!
Your Journey Begins With Us!
Salary: $109K – $159K
As the Marketing and Concession Strategy Program Manager, you will develop and execute strategies, initiatives, project management and process efficiencies in support of terminal concessions and marketing programs that drive revenue.
Serves in the Office of Marketing and Consumer Strategy in the Office of Revenue in Arlington, VA.
Through subordinate staff, consultants, contractors, and/or personally, and in collaboration with the Vice President for Marketing and Concessions, develops, implements, executes, and manages concessions and marketing strategies, plans, and programs to increase revenue, deliver a positive customer experience, provide information to stakeholders through reporting platforms and support other Airports Authority objectives in both the Aviation and Dulles Corridor Enterprises.
Oversees team action plans; coordinates, collaborates, implements, and assesses development strategies for non-airline revenue sources (e.g., marketing, concessions, parking, and customer-facing digital assets) and provides support across the revenue group in these related areas. Oversees execution of complex projects to ensure all deliverables are being met.
Performs related functions.
EDUCATION: A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or a related field.
- Seven years of progressively responsible experience in strategic business planning, revenue management, and marketing.
- Knowledge of supervisory principles and ability to manage the operations and programs of the unit/team.
- Knowledge of and ability in strategic business planning and marketing for competitive advantage to lead and perform the full range of strategic business planning and marketing functions.
- Knowledge of marketing and economic principles and concepts and ability to develop, implement, execute, and manage marketing strategies and programs.
- Knowledge of business, business management, and operational process and ability to analyze inter- and intra-organizational programs/operations/services to help identify options for improvement, innovation, etc., in business revenue activities.
- Ability to make detailed analyses of data and information and make recommendations.
- Ability to speak and write effectively, with emphasis on presenting marketing messages.
- Skill in using a computer and modern office suite software, with emphasis on systems/software used in marketing and strategic planning.
- Ability to be flexible in working hours (evenings/weekends) to accomplish critical tasks and deliverables.
A background security investigation will be required for all new hires.
Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer.| Follow us on Twitter @MWAAcareers.
To apply for this job please visit www.mwaa.com.