Your Journey Begins With Us!
Salary $84K – $121K
As a Contracting Officer II, you will exercise delegated contracting authority for assignments, subject to established approval and review procedures. Your work will directly and significantly impact fair and open competition and the cost, quality, and consistency of construction, and goods and services.
Serves in the Procurement and Contracts Department in the Office of Supply Chain Management at the Headquarters Office in Arlington, VA.
Performs a wide range of Contracting Officer functions, from pre-award to post-award. Reviews, plans, solicits, evaluates awards, administers, and closes out procurements and contracts. Procurements and contracts cover Architect/Engineer (A/E) and construction projects, goods and service contracts, leasing and maintenance agreements, and concessions contracts. Performs related functions.
EDUCATION: A Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience in procurements and contracts.
- Knowledge of and ability to implement various types of contracts and methods of contracting for construction and A/E projects or goods and services.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply contracting principles, policies, and procedures to pre-award and post-award actions.
- Knowledge of and ability to ensure compliance with requirements, procedures, and special programs (e.g., Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) and Owner Controlled Insurance Program [OCIP]).
- Knowledge of and ability to plan the procurement process.
- Ability to make detailed analyses of data and information and make recommendations.
- Ability to speak and write effectively, with emphasis on negotiation and persuasive techniques.
- Skill in using a computer and office suite software, with emphasis on database and spreadsheet software.
- Skill in managing multiple projects concurrently.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org