$82K – $118K
Your Journey Begins With Us! As a Contracting Officer (Construction), you will work on large dollar value construction contracts to support Airports Authority construction activities. Supports the Procurement and Contracts Department in the Office of Supply Chain Management in the Corporate Office Building (Arlington, VA).
Supports pre-award and post-award contracting functions on large dollar value construction, architectural/engineering contracts, and other consulting, supply/service contracts and leasing and maintenance agreements for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), the Dulles Toll Road, supporting corporate functions, and, as assigned, the Dulles Corridor Metrorail Projects. Performs related functions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Contract Management, Business, or related field.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience in construction administration or construction procurement and contracting including recent experience in negotiation of contract changes and claims resolutions; and management of design and construction projects and contracts.
- Knowledge of various types of contracts (e.g., firm-fixed-price, fixed unit price, task order, indefinite delivery and cost-reimbursable) and methods of contracting (e.g., RFPs, RFQs, and IFBs).
- Skill in managing and administering multiple major procurements and contracts concurrently.
- Ability to use computer hardware and modern office suite software.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org