$82K – $118K
The Contract Administrator Revenue supports he Office of Marketing and Consumer Relations in the Headquarters Office in Arlington, VA. The incumbent will perform a full array of pre- and post-award revenue contract administration functions which may include preparation of documents to move solicitations forward. Coordinates the development of scope, specifications, cost estimates, and procurement justifications, Board documents, etc. Supports advertising, evaluation, negotiations, and contract award. Compiles contract monitoring data. Responsible for the procurement forecast and managing the steps in the procurement cycle, explaining them to the Contracting Officers Technical Representatives (COTR) and ensuring timely deliverables. Performs related functions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience in procurement and contracting.
- Knowledge of and skill in use of contracting requirements as they relate to pre- and post-award functions for public sector entities, including contract management and change management for contracts.
- Knowledge of and ability to implement various types of contracts and methods of contracting.
- Skill in managing multiple procurements and contracts concurrently and coordinating and integrating related efforts.
- Ability to make detailed analyses of data and information and make recommendations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com