Your Journey Begins With Us!
Salary: $94K – $136K
Close Date: Friday, August 12, 2022 @ midnight
As the Commercial Parking Senior Business Specialist, you will create, input and roll out Margin by Product and P&L reports in the Revenue/Parking BI module and contribute to critical decision-making by the Commercial Parking Business Manager.
Serves in the Office of Revenue at the Headquarters Office Building in Arlington, VA.
Serves as system expert on the online booking system (OBS). Develops and implements new, robust reports (such as Margin by Product and P&L reports). Processes and analyses data and continues to redefine reporting fields to support efficient and effective parking reporting. Develops assessments and forecasts across contracts, operations and commercial activities. Establishes integrated, audit-approved processes and templates for contract compliance and reporting that are standardized across airports.
Measures and assesses parking management contract KPIs and recommends related quarterly disbursement of bonus amounts.
Develops and implements new, robust reports (such as Margin by Product and P&L reports). Processes and analyses data and continues to redefine reporting fields to support efficient and effective parking reporting.
Monitors the monthly parking P&L and develops a parking margin analysis by product; works with BI team to integrate into BI with reporting by defined measures.
Performs related functions.
A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field.
- Six years of progressively responsible experience in using and maintaining an online booking system.
- Skill in creating and running complex reports to assess program and pricing impact.
- Ability to analyze performance metrics and make recommendations for program improvements.
- Ability to understand and assess contract compliance and ability to apply to routine and non-routine auditing duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to make detailed analyses of data and create charts, graphs, and reports to support management.
- Ability to speak and write effectively.
- Skill in using a computer and office suite software, with emphasis on database and spreadsheet software.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org