Your Journey Begins With Us!
Salary: $94K – $136K
Close Date: Friday, August 12, 2022 @ midnight
As a Commercial Parking Revenue Strategy Program Manager, you will perform a full range of strategic planning functions to help increase the Airports Authority’s parking revenue.
Assesses the current state of the Airports Authority’s parking business to make forecasts, identify the desired end state, and to develop and implement strategies to achieve revenue goals.
Performs ongoing analyses of parking performance to identify and develop revenue opportunities, including pricing, products, and service enhancements.
Performs parking strategy formulation, development, and implementation. Integrates and assesses diverse inputs to help identify parking revenue opportunities. Acts as an interdepartmental liaison to implement new programs and parking system enhancements. Performs related functions.
Develops and delivers key parking management reports on a daily, monthly and annual basis to underpin executive decision making.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Six years of progressively responsible experience in parking business revenue analysis.
- Knowledge of business planning and operational process analysis as applied to business revenue and the ability to analyze programs/operations/services to help identify options for improvement, innovation, etc., in business revenue activities.
- Skill in strategic business revenue planning for competitive advantage, to perform a full range of strategic business planning functions.
- Skill in business intelligence, to create and manage business intelligence systems inputs, ensuring comprehensive integrated reports across all aspects of the business.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply economics theory and analysis (such as ROI and TCO analyses), including economic modeling and forecasting, to prepare analyses for strategic business revenue planning purposes, review economic impact studies, and develop business revenue policy.
- Ability to perform mathematical and statistical analyses of financial, economic, managerial, and operational data to assist in planning and decision making.
- Ability to speak and write effectively, with emphasis on creating business strategy reports and presentations.
- Skill in using a computer, modern office suite, accounting, and use of statistical analysis applications, and financial systems/software and ability to learn new software/systems.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com