Your Journey Begins With Us!
Salary: $82K – $119K
Close Date: Friday, August 12, 2022 @ midnight
As the Commercial Parking Business Specialist, you will be responsible for maintaining and overseeing the online booking system (OBS) for both airports as well as provide comprehensive operational and financial analysis and contract support, substantially contributing to critical decision-making by the Commercial Parking Business Manager.
This is a non-career, term position (not to exceed) 4 years and 5 months.
Serves in the Office of Revenue at the Headquarters Office Building in Arlington, VA.
Maintains the online parking system across the Airports Authority for both airports. Responsible for the online booking system (OBS) updates, program management and analysis and financial/operational analysis and reporting. Supports the Contracting Officer’s Technical Representative (COTR) for annual budget development and parking technology contracts. Analyzes integrated and discrete parking performance metrics, creating charts and graphs and reports to support manager and executive communications and making recommendations for improvements. Performs related functions.
A high school diploma or a Certificate of General Educational Development (GED).
- Five years of progressively responsible experience in contract management and administration.
- Knowledge of and ability to monitor contract compliance and internal controls.
- Ability to run reports, assess program and pricing impact, analyze performance metrics, and provide critical contract and customer service support.
- Ability to make detailed analyses of data and create charts, graphs and reports to support management.
- Ability to speak and write effectively.
- Skill in using a computer and office suite software, with emphasis on database and spreadsheet software.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org