Website Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
*** All applicants must apply through MNAA’s company website by the application deadline by visiting: https://www.flynashville.com/about/Pages/Careers.aspx
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for leading a workforce in the maintenance, repair, and improvement of the airfield lighting system and some facility electrical systems. Other responsibilities include planning and scheduling maintenance personnel, determining material needs, recording work performed by team, assigning time and material charges to appropriate account numbers and ensuring safe work practices.
*3rd Shift* – 11:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m. Monday-Friday
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Supervises personnel to include participating on interview panels for new hires, training and on-boarding new employees, setting goals, assisting with goal achievement, providing feedback, and evaluating performance, approving leave and payroll submissions, and making job assignments.
- Ensures personnel utilizes Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and follows proper safety requirements.
- Plans and schedules maintenance personnel and materials required to support maintenance activities
- Schedules mandatory or essential meetings and classes for team members.
- Adheres to and enforces requirements of MNAA’s policies and procedures.
- Encourages team to participate in work programs related to inspection, coordination, and quality improvement.
- Leads the maintenance, repair, and improvement of the facility electrical; schedules work orders based on safety, security, and time sensitivity.
- Orders and receives material for the department; maintains spare parts, tool inventory, and electrical schematics/technical manuals.
- Associate’s Degree or Journeyman Certification
- 4 to 7 years of related experience
- American Association of Airport Executives’ (AAAE) Certified Member
- Airport Certified Employee (ACE)
Accepting applications until filled
How to apply:
Apply by visiting: https://flynashville.com/nashville-airport-authority/careers
A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal.
Human Resources, One Terminal Drive, Suite 501, Nashville, TN 37214 – (615) 275-4250
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org