Website Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
*** All applicants must apply through MNAA’s company website by the application deadline by visiting: https://www.flynashville.com/about/Pages/Careers.aspx
The Operations Specialist is responsible for assisting in enforcing operating rules, regulations, provisions of contracts, and agreements with emphasis on airside operations. Other responsibilities include wildlife hazard mitigation, employee and tenant badging, airfield drivers training, responding to airport emergencies, and monitoring and enforcing procedures that ensure efficient aircraft activities during construction and irregular operations periods.
Work Schedule: 1st Shift: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
*Weekend availability required*
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Makes critical operational decisions around the clock to maintain compliance, safety and the desired airport experience.
- Issues NOTAMS and makes required submissions to meet FAA compliance requirements (such as 7460-1, wildlife strikes, and aircraft accident/incident reports).
- Reports deficiencies to appropriate agencies and promptly implements corrective actions.
- Assists in enforcing operating rules, regulations, provisions of contracts, and lease agreements.
- Assists with airside construction design and planning to ensure compliance with signs, markings, and lighting.
- Organizes and enforces procedures that ensure airport safety during construction activity and irregular operations periods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in aviation, airport management or a related field
- 1 to 2 years of experience in operations at an air carrier airport
- 1 to 2 years of experience in aviation operations or related field
- American Association of Airport Executives’ (AAAE) Certified Member
- Airport Certified Employee (ACE)
Accepting applications until filled
How to apply:
Apply by visiting: https://flynashville.com/nashville-airport-authority/careers
A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal.
Human Resources, One Terminal Drive, Suite 501, Nashville, TN 37214 – (615) 275-4250
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com