Website Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
*** All applicants must apply through MNAA’s company website by the application deadline by visiting: https://www.flynashville.com/about/Pages/Careers.aspx
The Manager, Real Estate Affairs is responsible for directing activities related to real estate, lease and contract management and compliance, and property management, including interfacing with MNAA staff, legal counsel, tenants, and government agencies. Other responsibilities include drafting, processing, and reviewing documents for legal approval, participating in the negotiation of leases and agreements with tenants.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Interfaces with MNAA staff, legal counsel, tenants, and government agencies regarding airport matters, including land acquisition programs.
- Participates in the negotiation of leases and agreements with tenants; drafts, processes, and reviews documents for legal approval.
- Assists in directing staff in activities related to real estate, ground transportation and parking management.
- Prepares correspondences, documentation, and records.
- Monitors contracts, leases, and other agreements to ensure compliance.
- Creates and executes upon strategic land development plans.
- Develops plans and processes for tenant retention, lease renewal and re-leasing.
- Develops processes and procedures for monitoring contracts, leases and other agreements.
- Manages the development of requests for proposals (RFPs), request for qualifications (RFQs) and other solicitation documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 3 to 5 years of lease management or related experience.
- Master’s Degree in a related field.
- 3 to 5 years of corporate and general aviation, airport land development, airport operations or related experience.
Accepting applications until filled
How to apply:
Apply by visiting: flynashville.com/careers
A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal.
Human Resources, One Terminal Drive, Suite 501, Nashville, TN 37214
(615) 275-4250 Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.