Director, Procurement and Inventory Management
Application Deadline: Open Until filled
The Director of Procurement and Inventory Management is responsible for acquiring all materials, services, supplies,
equipment and provides leadership and direction through management of a comprehensive and coordinated program of
procurement, inventory, and materials control activities including purchasing, property control, surplus property, receiving and contract administration for the Authority. The Director is responsible for planning and directing the activities of the Authority’s procurement program to support users and develops policies and procedures to establish and maintain legal compliance, financial accountability, physical control and effective resource utilization for assigned programs. In addition, the Director is responsible for administering the p-card program for the Authority.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Develops and manages Procurement staff members. Assists in development of departmental goals and individual
objectives for staff.
• Administers the p-card program for the Nashville International Airport.
• Supports users, develops policies and procedures to establish and maintain legal compliance, financial accountability,
physical control and effective resource utilization for assigned programs.
• Administers the p-card program and training.
• Directs and monitors inventory control, including requisition and ordering receipt.
• Develops and maintains effective working relationships within MNAA and with vendors to facilitate procurement and
• Develops, recommends, and ensures the consistent application of policies and procedures.
• Assists in departmental budget preparation.
• Maintains regular and on-time attendance.
• Follows all safety regulations.
• Supports MNAA’s commitment to its culture and values including Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence (RISE).
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (required)
Experience: 4-7 years of related experience
The Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.