Website Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
*** All applicants must apply through MNAA’s company website by the application deadline by visiting: https://www.flynashville.com/about/Pages/Careers.aspx
The Director, Human Resources is responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function to include owning, managing and coordinating key talent identification, review, assessment, development and movement within the organization. It also includes providing consultative support to ensure that the talent development strategy is aligned with current and future strategic business objectives. Other responsibilities include leading Diversity and Inclusion programs.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provides strategic and operational direction for organizational development processes, ensuring that talent development processes and programs are designed and deliver a diverse, promotable and engaged talent pipeline for business critical roles.
- Creates and maintains inventory and succession for business critical positions, reporting status and recommendations to senior leadership. Ensure high-quality succession plans are in place for business critical roles and works with HR and senior leaders to assess opportunities to match top talent to business critical positions.
- Ensures processes achieve desired outcomes through partnership with HR and leadership.
- Leads the establishment of talent development strategies and processes to meet current and future business needs; works collaboratively with key leadership to identify and develop key organizational and role-specific capabilities.
- Designs, develops and implements programs, policies and strategies tailored to meet organization design needs and program goals to support the organization and drive long-term sustainable talent development.
- Oversees talent review, career pipeline, succession management programs and projects (drives timing of key activities, quality of tools utilized, consistent application of process by HR and business). Leverages the HRIS (Ultimate Software) to maintain, track and trend organizational development programs and projects.
- Acts as coach and resource to business leaders and HR Managers to enhance Organizational development effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or other related discipline
- 4 to 7 years of human resources or related experience
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business or other related discipline
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification
Accepting applications until filled
How to apply:
Apply by visiting: flynashville.com/careers
A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal.
Human Resources, One Terminal Drive, Suite 501, Nashville, TN 37214 – (615) 275-1622
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.