Website Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
The Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority (MNAA) is seeking an Assistant Vice President, Real Estate Development who will be responsible for providing strategic direction and oversight of the Real Estate Department function at Nashville International Airport (BNA), including aviation real estate, non-aviation real estate, and hotel development, management and operation.
Essential Duties Include:
- Develops junior and senior real estate staff and ensures the real estate department functions as an effective team.
- Creates and executes upon strategic land development plans.
- Develops plans and processes for tenant retention, lease renewal and re-leasing.
- Develops processes and procedures for monitoring contracts, leases and other agreements
- Manages the development of requests for proposal, requests for qualifications, and other solicitation documents.
- Participates in the negotiation of leases and agreements with current and future tenants.
- Analyzes and prepares summaries and recommendations regarding real estate development proposals.
- Prepares correspondence, documentation, and records.
- Monitors contracts, leases, and other agreements, many of them complex, to ensure compliance.
- Oversees property management activities of MNAA-owned buildings.
- Develops policies and procedures for property management activities.
- Oversees appraisal process and appraiser selection.
- Builds processes and procedures from the ground up to effectively manage the real estate team and accomplish real estate goals.
- Works closely with other departments such as maintenance, engineering and design, strategic planning, and legal, as well as senior and executive MNAA staff, tenants, and government agencies regarding real estate matters, property management, contract compliance, land acquisition, and land development.
- Creates and manages real estate department budget, including operating and capital budget development, both short, mid and long-term.
- Identifies ways to decrease expenses and increase revenue, including identifying revenue opportunities through private and public partnerships and reviewing and/or establishing airport rates and charges.
- Holds staff and stakeholders (tenants and other airport business partners) accountable to carry out the provisions of the agreements.
- Utilizes technology and data analytics to maximize revenue and profitability for the airport.
The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college university. Master’s degree is preferred. Also required is 7 – 10 years of experience in real estate or related field. Certified Member (C.M.) or designation as an Accredited Airport Executive through AAAE is also preferred.
Salary & Benefits
The starting salary for this position is $117,364 – $159,680 with a very attractive benefits package. For instructions on how to apply, please click here to see the recruitment brochure, or visit the searches tab at www.adkexecutivesearch.com.
Filing Deadline: Open Until Filled
To apply for this job please visit adkexecutivesearch.com.