This position is a 12-week internship beginning in late-May 2019. This position will provide assistance relating to the day-to-day operation of Terminal 2, while gaining valuable experience and professional contacts within the industry. Various projects related to Terminal 2 administration will be assigned throughout the internship.
Anticipated hours for this position are Sunday – Thursday from 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
- Work with on-duty Operations Agent to monitor and control daily airline flight activity, use of all gates, counters, bag claims and ramp areas
- Assist with the development of monthly operations reports
- Answer incoming calls from airlines, tenants and the general public
- Communicate with pilots, airline personnel, ground staff and others as directed
- Conduct daily inspections of terminal areas, jet bridges and MAC common-use equipment
- Monitor public and non-public areas of the terminal
- Coordinate updating of various information manuals and databases
- Attend Terminal 2-Humphrey and MAC meetings as directed
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
For a complete job description and to apply online please visit our website: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/mac
To apply for this job please visit www.governmentjobs.com.