Website Jackson Municipal Airport Authority
- Plan, prioritize, assign, and review the work of contractors and maintenance repairs of the Airport Facilities and Grounds.
- Prepare reports and assist with the monitoring and compliance of contractors, vendors, and consultants during construction for the Authority.
- Assist in planning, assigning, reviewing, and participating in the work of staff responsible for Inside and Airside maintenance work forces; perform a variety of technical task relative to assigned duties.
- Make recommendations and assist in the implementation of goals and objectives; establish schedules and methods for providing Facility maintenance services.
- Coordinate a preventative maintenance program for ground and inside maintenance activities; assist in maintaining a preventive maintenance records log.
- Ensure the adherence to safety rules and regulations; read and interpret sketches, diagrams, blueprints, and AutoCAD software.
- Plans, organizes, and directs engineering activities to meet Airport objectives.
- Provides direction on design and development activities to improve, modify or design new products and processes.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data, and analysis.
This job posting is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive listing of all duties and responsibilities. A detailed job description will be provided during the interview
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org