Website Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
Directs and manages all financial and administrative activities of the airport in accordance with Airport Authority policies.
· Oversee and administer all aspects of the activities of finance and administration of the airport.
· Manage grant compliance adhering to applicable governmental regulations.
· Develop airline rate setting methodology and implement /monitor overall airline rates and charges financial model.
· Prepares, plans, coordinates, and communicates directly with independent audit firm for the Airport Authority annual audit.
· Directs, plans, and organizes the activities of accounting, administration, finance, human resources and purchasing.
· Plans and assists the management of fiscal programs including budget preparation, federal, state and local funding programs, PFC and CFC programs, financial reporting and investments.
· Recommends and coordinates the sale and issuance of bonds and other debt financing.
· Coordinates the development and implementation of general administrative policies and programs.
· Plans, coordinates, and directs the human resource programs of the Airport Authority.
· Directly monitors the financial elements of leases, contracts, permits, and agreements.
· Prepares and presents reports to Airport Authority Management and Board of Commissioners.
· Works with airlines, airport tenants, FAA and state officials concerning Airport Authority administration, financial operations and related matters.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in accounting, finance, management, business administration or related field with at least (5) five years of related experience. Certified Public Accountant preferred.
· Ability to comply with grant rules and regulations.
· Ability to prepare and present written and oral reports to large groups of people.
· Ability to deal effectively with public and community representatives.
· Ability to analyze situations quickly and objectively, and to determine and implement a proper course of action.
· Ability to analyze data and communicate effectively.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with business executives, government officials, airport employees, tenants and the general public.
· Extensive knowledge of business and public administration principles.
· Extensive knowledge of finance and administration principles.
· Knowledge of principles and practices of airport accounting and property management.
· Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations applying to airport management and operations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
A valid driver’s license.
The Gulfport-Biloxi Regional Airport Authority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com