Website Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport
Salary Level 16
Normal Hiring Range – $51,000 – $68,000
Position Summary (Primary Function)
The FBO Customer Service Supervisor position is responsible for all District FBO provided Customer Services and the management of all FBO Customer Service Staff. Position also performs other duties as assigned by the FBO General Manager.
Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Supervises employees performing a wide variety of FBO Customer Service tasks and ensures adherence to all customer service policies and procedures.
- Models professionalism through appropriate interaction with customers, stakeholders, and District staff.
- Manages and maintains the professional appearance of all FBO internal space including but limited to: Lobby, Conference Room, Pilots Lounge, and public restrooms.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships. Encourages upselling of fuel to all customers.
- Manages FBO CSR work schedules and recommend appropriate staffing levels to the General Manager.
- Conducts performance reviews of Customer Service staff on a probationary and annual schedule; exercising praise and disciplinary action when necessary.
- Assists in recruiting and interviewing for FBO CSR positions.
- Services time cards and facilitates work time recording process.
- Engages in Sales initiatives.
- Assists in monthly closing procedures.
- Interacts with large corporate flight departments and high-profile clients.
- Makes Customer service the highest priority, as well as professional and safe service.
Education Requirements (Evaluation Factors: Skills, Education, Experience, Ability)
- Associates degree in any field or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Must exhibit the desire to continue training and increase knowledge needed to stay abreast of changing industry regulations, standards and procedures.
- Minimum of five years professional experience in customer service or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Experience in the FBO industry;
Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in the use of a personal computer, with skills in Microsoft Windows, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Supervises FBO Customer Service Representatives.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Certifications and training may be required as needed.
- Latitude/Independent Judgment/Accuracy
- Position warrants considerable independence and initiative in decision making regarding customer service.
- Job is performed in an office setting, with early morning and evening work requirements.
- Position will be subject to call-back outside normal duty hours.
- Requires periodic bending, twisting, stooping or turning. Occasional lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to drive to various locations on and off airport premises.
- Must be able to complete and pass a background investigation and drug screen as required by the Federal Government
The Greenville-Spartanburg Airport District is a member of the State of South Carolina Retirement System (SCRS/PORS) and offers State benefits (PEBA) to employees.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.