Make the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority your final employment destination! Come join our team and be a part of this exciting time in the Authority’s history. The Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (GOAA), operates the Orlando International Airport (OIA) and the Orlando Executive Airport (ORL). OIA is a world-class facility serving more than 46 million guests each year and is consistently ranked in the top 10 nationally for total passengers. This summer we opened the new Terminal “C” and there are many other many other exciting projects planned for the future. ORL is Orlando’s original airport and now serves as the primary and premier general aviation facility for Central Florida. Located a few miles east of downtown Orlando, ORL has extensive commercial development along the SR 50 corridor.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package for full & part-time positions to include first day eligibility for health insurance, life insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday, and growth opportunities (see details below).
Responsible for the administration and management of a portfolio of tenant use and lease agreements and permits. Draft leases, airline and other agreements at the direction of management. Administer and confirm compliance with the terms and conditions of the Agreements. Serve as project coordinator and Authority’s liaison with customers to understand, evaluate, present and track tenant issues and projects. Provide real estate and financial analytical support, to management staff. Represent the Authority in assigned matters pertaining to Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (GOAA) properties, at Orlando International Airport (OIA) and Orlando Executive Airport (OEA).
- Bachelor degree in Business, Management, Real Estate, Finance, Public Administration, or in a directly related field and four (4) years’ experience related to commercial lease management and/or contract administration experience or an equivalent combination of related training, education and experience.
- Considerable knowledge of principles, practices, techniques, and methodologies of real estate business, public administration.
- Ability to read, interpret and draft agreements, leases, licenses and permits.
- Basic understanding of construction blueprints, schematics, drawings and architectural renderings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication and public presentation skills and be able to effectively interact with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Intermediate computer and Microsoft Office skills to perform contract, financial and general business analysis; prepare documents, exhibits and presentations resulting from analysis preformed.
- Knowledge of Oracle or similar accounting software and PROPworks or similar lease management system
- Demonstrated ability to plan, schedule, organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated analysis and problem resolution skills
- Demonstrate integrity, ingenuity, and inventiveness in the performance of assigned tasks and represent the Authority in a professional manner.
- Valid Florida driver’s license required.
The Greater Orlando Aviation Authority offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick and Personal Leave Days
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Short Term Disability Plan, Long Term Disability Plan and Life Insurance
- Education Reimbursement (Full-time Employees Only)
- Hybrid Work Schedule (for applicable positions)
To apply for this job please visit orlandoairports.csod.com.