We are the Orlando International Airport! The Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (GOAA) operates OIA and the Orlando Executive Airport. Our airport is a world-class facility serving more than 50 million guests each year and growing. Orlando International Airport (OIA) is the largest airport in Florida, the 7th busiest in the United States and the 7th in the world ranked by the number of passengers during calendar year 2021 according to Airports Council International North America (ACI). The airport serves as a significant transportation resource, catalyst and hub in the State of Florida.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package for full & part-time positions to include first day eligibility for health insurance, life insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday, and growth opportunities (see details below).
Responsible for the overall activities of the Innovation, Information Technology and Customer Experience functions of the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (GOAA). Lead the entire creative team of GOAA by proposing design ideas and setting the overall creative direction that best aligns with GOAA’s business objectives. Effectively translate design concepts to creative direction in order to be executed by the creative teams. Assist the CEO in achieving strategic creative and innovative development of GOAA by creating short and long term goals for the creative team to achieve.
- Bachelor degree in strategy, leadership, transportation, computer science, business or management related fields and ten (10) years’ of progressive experience in managing creative teams/customer experience operations/IT solutions, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Experience supervising and directing professional level employees required.
A strong working knowledge of project management, design and brand development
- The ability to translate ideas into actionable projects
- Self-motivated and innovative
- Inherent creativity, with a unique approach to persistent problems, adding value to existing products and deriving positives from negatives
- Demonstrated ability to take charge of any situation, exerting a vision and encouraging others to support that vision
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of area(s) of assignment, such as innovation development, customer service programs, information technology, etc.
- Adoptive thinking and a strong critical mindset.
- Demonstrated skill in developing and implementing complex initiatives
- Background in design/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- Solid understanding of customer service, budgeting and business operations
- Ability to analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations
- Strong business acumen and presentation skills
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office programs
- Project Management Skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Superior analytical and problem solving capabilities
- A strong strategic and business mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
The Greater Orlando Aviation Authority offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick and Personal Leave Days
Retirement Plan with Company Match
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Short Term Disability Plan, Long Term Disability Plan and Life Insurance
Education Reimbursement (Full-time Employees Only)
Hybrid Work Schedule (for applicable positions)
Shift Differential (for applicable positions) 2nd Shift – $0.85 per hour & 3rd Shift – $1.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit orlandoairports.csod.com.