Website Global Security Associates, LLC
Global Security Associates, LLC. Seeking Program Manager
Location: Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Essential Functions (include but not limited to): Has the overall responsibility to ensure that all station operations are performed in a consistent manner with the agreed procedures and protocol in accordance with company, Transportation Security Administration (TSA), airport, and client standards. The PM directs, plans, organizes and coordinates (with the help of subordinates) the day-to-day operations of the Screening officers, watch officer, supervisors, and administrative staff. Ensure all security functions are performed in accordance with TSA (Transportation Security Administration) regulations, client protocol and corporate policies. They are responsible for station staffing, and development of scheduling procedures, including their initial badging and in some cases licensing. Responsible to ensure that staffing and scheduled hours are in accordance with contractual agreement with client. Evaluate station attendance and performance deficiencies and administer corrective measures in accordance with Human Resources policies.
Administer payroll reporting within the established guidelines and deadlines. Ensure cost effective measures across the station. Responsible for station compliance relating to all reporting procedures; administer procedural changes and ensure they are communicated effectively and efficiently with staff. Conduct daily briefings and occasional staff meetings. Identify and coordinate with the Training and Compliance department all training (initial and recurrent) of station personnel. Safeguarding company equipment and vehicles. Provide exceptional customer service to our clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in security administration, public administration or related field or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Must have the State of Florida Class MB Security Agency Manager License
• Must be available for emergency response 24 hours per day, seven days a week
• Must be able to obtain and retain a SIDA badge with Customs seal as distributed by local airport authority and US Customs and Border Patrol
• Must be able to pass any initial and recurrent training classes as administered by the company, local airport authority, or state for security guard licensing
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States and have IDs needed to verify
• Must be willing to work a combination of off hours/weekends/nights/holidays
• Willing and able to participate in a drug test (pre-employment or random) with negative results
• Must be willing and pass a 10-year verifiable background check
Education/Experience/License Requirements (additional requirements dependent on location):
• Minimum (3) years security experience, i.e. law enforcement, military, or security professions
• Minimum (3) years in supervisory/managerial role with experience in scheduling
• Minimum (3) years experience working in the aviation industry
• Must have clean and valid Driver’s License, and retain throughout course of employment
• Must have and retain throughout course of employment a valid state security guard license
• Must obtain and maintain throughout course of employment a valid SIDA badge with Customs seal
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook
Language Skills: English Proficiency required (reading, writing, and speaking). Proficiency in other languages is appreciated and welcomed, but not required.
• Must understand their role as a Program Manager, and exhibit sound judgment and decision making as it applies to their responsibility
• They must have the ability to follow directions and outlined policies and procedures.
• Must be able to recognize a hazardous situation or breach of security and act accordingly in proper manner.
• Must be able to maintain strictly professional relationship with subordinates and fellow staff members at or in the workplace, both on and off duty
• Must be able to identify any budgeting issues and make appropriate changes
• Ability to act/react quickly
• Able to follow proper chain of command, and include the appropriate people in decision making
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
• Maintain proper etiquette with attention to cultural faux pas amongst all clients, co-workers, and the general public
Work Environment: The Program Manager will cover all areas of Airport security operations. They must split their time in the field, and in the office. They are sometimes exposed to an environment that is stressful and must be able to keep their composure and think rationally. They must be comfortable with appropriate confrontation, as they will frequently have to challenge a person’s right to be in a secure area, confront an employee with a violation of company policy, or deliver unexpected news to the client.
If you believe you are a right fit and meet all qualifications above, please email your resume and cover letter Patti Gulino. email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org