Website DFW Airport
As the Assistant Vice President of Concessions, you will assist in developing the concessions business plan in order to maximize the concessions program revenues. You will lead the development and management of multiple large projects. You will work to investigate new business and then assist in developing strategies to drive revenue and customer engagement. Additionally you will identify process improvement in areas of lease management, lease compliance, financial analysis, tenant projects, or technical and revenue support functions. Under direction of the Vice President of Concessions, you will assist in developing and managing all contracts, and leases, and predictive business intelligence for passenger-related concessions, advertising and sponsorships within the airport grounds.
What you will be doing:
• Review the business and financial plans of existing concessions and commercial activities to determine the short- and long-term healthiness of the business and to assist concessionaires in preparing budgets and in determining the impact of changes in product lines, display methods or facilities on financial performance.
• Coordinate with the Planning and Marketing Departments to identify trends in food/beverage, retail and passenger services and identifies opportunities to maximize revenues and enhance customer satisfaction.
• Assist in directing, developing, and managing revenue contracts such as food, beverage, retail, rental car and advertising for the Airport.
• Assist in managing the development of income projections, space planning, space design, capital, as well as financial management analysis, merchandising and product promotions analysis.
• Administer consultant contracts, conducts public meetings and coordinate the process for selection of concessionaires.
• Develop strategic direction to maximize non-aviation revenues and increase customer satisfaction and prepare department budget requests and business plans and administers the approved budget
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Public Policy or a related field.
• Five (5) years of management experience in project management, finance or corporate real estate for food and beverage industry above the manager level, in retail mall, shopping center or similar retail operations, franchising, airport management, or hotel/travel industry.
• Three (3) years of supervisory experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Master’s degree in business administration.
• Ability to work within a matrix organization.
• Experience in working with small business owners or co-operatives
• Experience in contract development.
• Experience in leasing on a commercial basis.
• Experience leading large, complex projects.
• Ability to read blueprints.
• Understanding of basic planning principals.
• Experience with nontraditional venues.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org