Website Denver International Airport
Largest airport in North America, 3rd busiest airport in world
The City and County of Denver utilizes a hybrid model workplace that balances the responsibilities of public service with the benefits of a flexible work environment. Employees work where needed, at a city site and/or in the field at least three days a week and telecommute remotely at a designated workplace within the State of Colorado the remaining days.
Denver International Airport (DEN) is the third-busiest airport in the United States and one of the top ten busiest airports in the world, connecting our community globally through flight and business. DEN is the primary economic engine for the state of Colorado, generating more than $33 billion for the region annually and employing nearly 30,000 people. At DEN, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. We celebrate individuality and uplift all races, ethnicities, gender identities, national origins, ages, abilities, religion, and LGBTQIA+ communities. We know that our diversity makes us stronger, and we strive to keep diversity, equity and inclusion at the center of all that we do.
Denver International Airport has an opening for an Air Service Analyst to join the Air Service Development team.
This position will assist in the planning, development and implementation of comprehensive air service and route development strategies and initiatives. The position supports the development and promotion of strategic partnerships with airlines, business, community and economic development organizations whose support is instrumental in maintaining current air service levels and increasing air service. These initiatives are designed to promote increased utilization of the airport for passenger travel and cargo service, and to stimulate regional economic development through increased travel and trade commerce. In addition, this position will support in the data collection, report creation and event management for DEN’s comprehensive air service and route development strategies and initiatives.
- Provide support to respond to routine data requests from internal and external stakeholders for airline schedule and airport passenger demand information
Support strategic and logistical elements for air service-related events (e.g., service anniversaries, inaugural flights, key milestones, Routes conferences, etc.)
- Develop and manage air service editorial calendar to inform social media and other related outreach
- Assist with the development of air service marketing materials to support the expansion of passenger air service, including the monthly air service newsletter (Arrive!), brochures and PowerPoint presentations
- Implement and manage CRM system to track air service contacts
- Maintain air service databases and tracking of air service trends
Analyze and interpret air traffic and passenger demand data to create comprehensive monthly, quarterly, annual and other periodic reports
- Other related duties as assigned
We are looking for candidates for some or all the following skills and experience:
- Data collection and analytical experience in an aviation setting
- Experience in project and event management
- Experience in monitoring aviation trends, including airline/airport news, fleet changes, regulatory trends and/or business/trade trends
- Experience with regularly producing and updating spreadsheets in Excel
- Experience with PowerPoint
- Experience with data visualization software (DEN uses Power BI)
- Experience in contract and purchasing management
Passion for aviation
We realize your time is valuable, so please do not apply unless you have the following minimum qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Management, or a related field
- Experience: Two (2) years of professional administrative and analytical experience which must have included analyzing management problems and recommending solutions
- Experience Equivalency: One (1) year of the appropriate type and level of experience may be substituted for each required year of post high school education. Additional appropriate education may be substituted for the minimum experience requirements
FBI Background Check: FBI criminal background check is required for all positions at Denver International Airport (DEN). Employees are also required to report any felony convictions and/or moving violations to maintain this clearance and be eligible for continued employment. By position, a pre-employment physical/drug test may be required.
Snow / Emergency Duties: Denver International Airport is a 24/7/365 team operation. If weather conditions warrant or an emergency crisis occurs, all DEN employees can be required to work extended hours and/or shifts.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com