Website Denver International Airport
Employment Requirement: City employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. All persons offered a position will be required to provide valid proof of vaccination prior to starting employment. Refer to the COVID-19 Employee Vaccination Mandate Candidate Q&A for additional information.
Denver International Airport (DEN) is the third-busiest airport in the United States and one of the top ten busiest airports in the world, connecting our community globally through flight and business. DEN is the primary economic engine for the state of Colorado, generating more than $33 billion for the region annually and employing nearly 30,000 people. At DEN, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. We celebrate individuality and uplift all races, ethnicities, gender identities, national origins, ages, abilities, religion, and LGBTQIA+ communities. We know that our diversity makes us stronger, and we strive to keep diversity, equity and inclusion at the center of all that we do.
The Senior Manager of Air Service Development will perform expert professional level work to administer, develop, and implement large scale, complex revenue programs at Denver International Airport in a multi-disciplinary setting, that needs independent integration of principles and has an airport- and region-wide impact while aligning with City and airport business development strategies and priorities.
- Develop and Administer primary research initiatives to support the retention and expansion of air service at DEN
- Manage the research and analytical process to identify and review macroeconomic factors affecting passengers and cargo services at DEN
- Conduct surveys related to the retention and expansion of air service at DEN; collect and interpret survey data
- Lead the development, production and interpretation of short- and medium-term passenger traffic forecast reports for DEN
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to support the development, production and interpretation of long-term passenger traffic forecast reports for DEN
- Support the development of air service business cases to retain and recruit air service
- Lead the review and management of recommendations of new data and analytical tools to support DEN air service initiatives
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with airlines and aviation industry partners
- Support air service marketing and communication activities
- Supervise a staff to include air service analysts; assigns work to subordinates and reviews the work for accuracy
We are looking for candidates for some or all the following skills and experience:
- Six or more years’ experience in air service development including passenger and cargo services
- Air transportation data collection and reporting standards
- Experience with the following data sets: Airline Schedules; U.S. DOT T100, O&D Survey and Form 41;
- International Passenger Demand (e.g., FMTraffic and Sabre/MIDT)
- Air carrier operating models, route structures and alliances
- Aircraft performance and airport operational capabilities
- Research methods and analysis techniques (including modeling and statistical analysis)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using data analytics/visualization tools (DEN uses Power BI).
- Global aviation industry knowledge
We realize your time is valuable so please do not apply if you do not have at least the following required minimum qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field
- Experience: Five (5) years of professional experience conducting complex analysis on a variety of issues needed by the specific duties assigned to the position
- Equivalency: One (1) year of the appropriate type and level of experience may be substituted for each required year of post high school education
- A combination of appropriate education and experience may be substituted for the minimum education and experience requirements
- Licensures/Certification(s): May require a Colorado Class “R” Driver’s License by the completion of probation
Apply using this link below:
FBI Background Check: FBI criminal background check is required for all positions at Denver International Airport (DEN). Employees are also required to report any felony convictions and/or moving violations to maintain this clearance and be eligible for continued employment. By position, a pre-employment physical/drug test may be required.
Snow / Emergency Duties: Denver International Airport is a 24/7/365 team operation. If weather conditions warrant or an emergency crisis occurs, all DEN employees can be required to work extended hours and/or shifts.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org