Dallas Fort Worth International Airport
Dallas Fort Worth International Airport is seeking an Assistant Vice President, Airport Security to perform administrative and technical work in the direction of public safety services in an aviation environment. Formulates policies, standards, and procedures for assigned areas and coordinates the provision of other services. Exercises direct supervision and supervises through staff. Work is reviewed by reports and conferences. This is a noncommissioned position; however, at the discretion of the Director of Public Safety, it may be filled by a previously commissioned or fire certified individual.
- Bachelor’s degree in homeland security, emergency management, criminal justice, or related field.
- Seven (7) years of increasingly responsible experience in public safety, such as law enforcement, airport security, emergency management, etc.
- Five (5) years of management level supervisory experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
Experience at a Category X airport and experience being responsible for managing large multi-shift, multi-site hourly workforce is desirable.
Salary & Benefits
The starting salary range for this position is $133,600 – $167,000 and is accompanied by an extremely attractive benefits package. Relocation assistance is available. For instructions on how to apply, please click here to see the recruitment brochure, or visit the searches tab at www.adkexecutivesearch.com.
Filing Deadline: November 7, 2021
To apply for this job please visit adkexecutivesearch.com.