Website Dallas Fort Worth International Airport
As an Assistant Vice President of Facilities and Systems, you will develop and implement planning programs to manage airport facilities and you will select, train, evaluate and discipline professional and technical staff. Under general direction of the Vice President of Energy, Transportation and Asset Management you will manage, through subordinate managers, supervisors and administrative staff the maintenance, repair and renewal of terminal facilities, non-terminal facilities, roofing and waterproofing, and conveyances/vent hood/pest control to produce cost effective, high quality, customer-focused outcomes in support of DFW Airport Board goals and objectives.
Transform travel with us at DFW International Airport.
What you will be doing:
• Plan, organize and manage the maintenance, repair and renewal of Airport facilities through contracted resources.
• Work closely with contractors as well as other departments in support of the digital transformation of the assets with the goal of providing visibility as to the operating condition of the assets.
• Direct the development of technical specifications in support of contracted maintenance resources.
• Liaise with stakeholder Airport departments and facility tenants to ensure customer service needs are anticipated and provided for.
• Design and develop facility management metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of the contract facility maintenance services.
• Direct and participate in the due diligence review of complex bid responses related to the provision of maintenance services for Airport infrastructure.
• Plan, organize and manage through subordinate supervisors and administrative staff to ensure effective planning and execution of Airport asset life cycle maintenance and help establish infrastructure management standards
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or a related field.
• Seven (7) years of experience managing facility maintenance operations and/or construction projects for complex facilities.
• Five (5) years of progressively responsible management experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Master’s degree in business, engineering, or a related field.
• Certification as a Certified Facility Manager (CFM).
• In-depth mid to large size airport and terminal operations experience
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com