Website CONRAC SOLUTIONS
Conrac Solutions seeks an Of Counsel specializing in real estate and development contracts. This position will support the Project Delivery team with the review, drafting and negotiation of contracts related to the pursuit and closure of design, build, finance, operate and maintain (DBFOM) real estate and development deals with airports, rental car companies and other entities.
The Internal Legal Counsel plays a critical role in drafting and negotiating documents, minimizing risk, advising the management team on legal matters, and contributing to the deal closing process. This position is remote however, it will require 1-2 domestic trips per month.
Conrac Solutions designs, oversees the build, and manages consolidated rental car facilities at airports across the country.
- Provide legal support including drafting, reviewing, redlining, and negotiating client contracts and deals.
- Support the Company in negotiations and contract strategy, Outline risks and tradeoffs of various positions.
- Assist in the management and terms of transactions from inception through completion.
- Act as liaison and manage outside counsel hired on specific deals as needed.
- Collaborate with internal business development, finance, construction, and operations teams to manage external stakeholders for deals throughout negotiation. Advise and support various departments across the company on legal issues.
- Ensure the Company’s business practices comply with applicable laws and regulations. Collaborate with outside counsel as needed.
- Research, evaluate and advise on different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Research key legal and regulatory issues related to industry and advise on business impact.
- Manage additional projects as assigned.
- 3 + years of contract based legal experience at reputable law firm and/or in-house counsel
- Experience with real estate/development transactions
- Experience in the rental car industry or airports is a benefit
- Ability to lead/manage and organize transactions and teams
- Ability to understand sophisticated business concepts and transaction structures
- Ability to work collaboratively in entrepreneurial environment
- Current member in good standing of the bar of the State of Washington or other state where you will be based
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Business acumen and good judgment
- Willingness and flexibility to develop and learn new areas of expertise as necessary for changing business needs
- Reside within 60 minutes of major airport to accommodate one to two domestic trips per month
We offer a competitive total compensation package and great benefits.
Equal Employment Organization
Applications must be received by December 15, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org