Website City of San Antonio
Under administrative direction, is responsible for managing and coordinating complex analytical projects or activities that require a high degree of specialized knowledge for the data analytics and aviation industry. Conducts research, provides data, makes recommendations, and implements solutions to achieve project goals and objectives. Exercises direct supervision over assigned staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develops regular reports on organization and market performance, forecasts, and other statistical reports.
- Conducts complex statistical analysis using R or Excel (advanced level).
- Works with Internal and external IT partners in the development and deployment of Performance Management dashboards.
- Leads and manages business process improvement projects.
- Manages and coordinates projects and activities between various divisions, City departments, public agencies, and/or private sector representatives.
- Seeks and evaluates information from a variety of sources; provides specialized reports as requested by management.
- Serves as department/division representative at conference and meetings.
- Prepares and delivers presentations.
- Coordinates and prepares reports and correspondence in response to requests for information from Department Leadership and Management.
- Suggests and implements management solutions to address new or ongoing problems within department or division.
- May assist in preparing and monitoring of annual departmental or divisional budget.
- Projects assigned may include occasionally lifting/carrying up to 15 pounds and visiting different departments or work sites.
- Performs related duties and fulfills responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Three (3) years of increasingly responsible experience in planning, business, finance, or a related field.
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Seven (7) years of increasingly responsible experience in aviation data analysis, aviation consulting, or airport management in an analytical field.
- Five (5) years of experience with aviation data sources and analysis.
- Five (5) years of experience developing dashboards using Excel and/or Business Intelligence tools like Power BI, Tableau, Cognos, etc.
- Three (3) years of Business Process Improvement.
- Experience in Aviation Data Analysis, data visualization.
For more information and to submit your application online visit www.sanantonio.gov
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com