Website City of San Antonio
Under administrative direction, is responsible for the management of Airport Facilities Division, to include facility asset management, budgeting resources, building conversions and maintenance, HVAC and warehouse oversight. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment. Exercises direct supervision over assigned staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manages the implementation of new technological systems to provide an efficient and effective energy conservation program in the operation of City facilities with regard to reducing costs.
- Formulates and manages financial performance of the division, sets operational and financial goals and oversees the development of the budget.
- Manages the implementation and oversees the operation of quality controls and service delivery plans associated with building operations.
- Manages the implementation and operation of an inventory control system.
- Negotiates contracts with vendors and service providers.
- Plans and coordinates fiscal/contractual activities among various City departments.
- Manages the implementation and operation of a work order tracking system.
- Manages the implementation and oversees the operation of quality controls associated with building maintenance and asset management.
- Oversees building construction projects to ensure delivery on time, within pre-established budget and of superior quality.
- Manages the implementation and operation of a building preventive maintenance program.
- Performs related duties and fulfills responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Six (6) years of experience in the management of public or private facilities, to include two (2) years of supervisory responsibility.
- Ten (10) + years of experience in a management role with an airport of equal size and complex operations similar to or larger than San Antonio International Airport.
- Experience implementing and/or utilizing a CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) to manage maintenance work, resource workload assignment, preventative maintenance scheduling, asset tracking, job planning, and related impacts to make informed management decisions.
- Five (5) + years of management experience for multiple disciplines and trade professionals at airport of similar complexity or larger than San Antonio International Airport.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com