Website City of Colorado Springs - Colorado Springs Airport
In this position, you will coordinate Airport (Colorado Springs Airport) development and planning activities. You will also assist the Senior Airport Properties Specialist with the negotiation, preparation, implementation, and enforcement of all leases, licenses, permits, contracts, and specifications for the use of Airport property.
Essential Job Functions – the basic job duties an employee must be able to perform:
- Draft permits, license agreements, and leases for current tenants and any associated with new projects
- Monitor tenant improvements and construction activities in accordance with the contractReview development plans for accuracy and contract compliance; prepare maps, plans, charts, and other graphic materials
- Communicate, implement and coordinate projects with stakeholders and City and Airport departments
- Identify land use review (LUR) items
- Evaluate revenue streams against benchmarking; prepare monthly report.
We are looking for candidates who demonstrate:
- Knowledge of modern office technology and supporting software
- Knowledge of pertinent federal, state, and local codes, laws, and regulations
- Ability to interpret and explain City and Airport real estate policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
Successful candidates will have
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in business administration, public administration, or related field
- Three years of full-time professional experience in property operations, aviation program experience, or related field
- One (1) year of the appropriate type and level of experience may be substituted for each required year of post-high school education.
Additional appropriate education may be substituted for the minimum experience requirements.
Additional InformationThe selected candidate must pass (or have already passed) a fingerprint-based criminal history records check as required by the Transportation Security Administration.
JOB POSTING CLOSES MAY 19, 2022 AT 4:OOPM MOUNTAIN TIME
To apply for this job please visit www.governmentjobs.com.