Website City of Chicago Department of Aviation
Job Posting Date 05/03/22 - 05/24/22
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: ONE (1)
- Assist with creating a scope and budget for the Hilton Hotel future renovation project to be presented to the ORD Airlines Committee for approval and funding.
- Participate in all aspects of RFP process related to hotel renovation, including but not limited to: -pre-bid meetings, walk through, site visits -development of terms and conditions, negotiation, and award of contract(s) -pre-construction, construction, close-out, post-construction phases.
- Prepare periodic reports on the status of operations for the Hotel.
- Analyze and prepare project delivery timelines, develop alternative approaches, and facilitate implementation of projects as contracted.
- Participate on conference calls with the CDA on various construction projects (current & future) underway at the airport that impacts the hotel.
- Attend all planning support meetings pertaining to the renovation of the Hilton Hotel. Serve as contact on day-to-day interactions with contractors, designers, and hotel leadership on renovation project.
- Serve as a liaison for the Project Manager on inspections conducted monthly in F&B outlets throughout hotel.
- Provide support in analyzing financial data of operations to communicate to CDA leadership/staff on the value and benefits of internal controls and maintaining an efficient operation.
- Navigate through protocols for assigned Finance related projects to ensure all hotel entities prepare forecasts and budgets as required (Annual, Revised Annual, Monthly, and/or on Corporate/Owner’s requests).
- Support the Project Manager to ensure that hotel entities develop and monitor internal controls to safeguard hotel assets.
- Maintain adequate internal control over revenues, expenses, assets and liabilities of the hotel.
- Ensure that all licenses, permits, and insurance policies are current and in compliance with local, state, and Federal laws.
- Monitor all contracts and agreements to ensure that Hilton Hotel is current and in compliance with the existing/future terms, conditions, and benefits.
Additional duties may be required for this position.
Location: Chicago Department of Aviation
10510 W. Zemke Road, Chicago
Shift: Monday – Friday
Hours: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com