Website City of Chicago Department of Aviation
Job Posting Date 06/01/22 - 06/15/22
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: ONE (1)
- Drafts and edits informational materials (e.g., press releases, public service announcements, fact sheets) for the general public, media, or specialized groups.
- Works with media outlets to coordinate and promote departmental initiatives.
- Schedules interviews, news conferences and radio and television appearances for department management.
- Monitors media inquiries and tracks responses.
- Manages media and other communication lists.
- Monitors media and produces daily clip reports related to department programs, events and services.
- Assists in monitoring social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and blogs regarding department programs, events, and services.
- Plans and directs special events (e.g., award presentations and dedication ceremonies).
- Prepares narrative and activity reports of communication and public information activities
Additional duties may be required for this position.
LOCATION: O’Hare International Airport
10510 W. Zemke Road
DAYS: Monday – Friday
HOURS: 9AM – 5PM
To apply for this job please visit flychicago.org.