Website City of Austin - Department of Aviation (Austin Bergstrom International Airport)
The Airport Properties Program Manager will analyze, develop, manager, and administer business development for the airport under the Tenant Revenue Management & Business Development Division. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with the Airport’s business development team to attract and administer new business opportunities to AUS. This position will report to the Division Manager for Tenant Revenue Management and Business Development. The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of new agreements/permits/licenses/concession agreements/contracts, etc., to facilitate operations at the Airport. A solid understanding of the full contractual life cycle of administering agreements is paramount. The successful candidate will also develop, draft, and administer revenue generation solicitations and request for proposals intended to provide the traveling public with a variety of goods and services, produce a strong financial return for the Airport, and create potential opportunities for new businesses.
– Bachelor’s degree in Public or Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Finance, or related field, plus four (4) years of experience involving property contract/lease management, or property management.
– One (1) year of experience may substitute for one (1) year of the required education with a maximum substitution of four (4) years.
– Experience in developing, drafting and negotiating contracts for commercial real estate/business development.
– Experience in developing, drafting and administrating requests for revenue generating proposals and solicitations.
– Ability to travel to more than one work location.
TO APPLY GO TO: https://www.austincityjobs.org/postings/91433
To apply for this job please visit www.austincityjobs.org.