Website CGH Technologies
CGH Technologies, Inc. (CGH) is a business solutions firm
Provide knowledge/expertise on airports and Terminal Instrument Procedures development, airport airspace creation, evaluation, development and coordination. Flight procedures, ground validations & QA, GIS/CADD systems. Airport Layout Plans (eALP); airport development; and geo-database creation & maintenance and advisory and regulatory guidance and writing assistance (e.g., Advisiory Circulars, FAA orders). Individual will also be responsible for providing professional and technical assistance to a wide variety of FAA Airport Data and Information Portal (ADIP) system users.
- Assist with Airport Data Information Portal (ADIP) issue resolutions for all ADIP system tools to include: Airports GIS (AGIS), AMR (Airport Master Record/5010), Runway Safety Area (RSA), Modification of Standards (MOS), Runway Incursion Mitigation (RIM), Runway Airspace Management (RAM), and general user account/system access issues.
- Validate airport survey data content, provide troubleshooting for critical survey data errors, validate project requirements, and coordinate findings with the associated Airport Sponsors, Proponents, contractors/consultants, and FAA Regional or ADO designated managers.
- Interact daily with FAA airport management and technical field professionals to include: engineers, surveyors, contractors, airport sponsors/proponents, planners, regional FAA managers, State Aviation Authorities, software development specialists, technical writers, FAA AeroNav Services, FAA OE/AAA, and other associated airport-centric professionals.
- Coordinate with software development leads to provide input to functionality of current and future tools.
Provide management with system metrics, issue trends and proposed options for resolutions.
- Plans, organizes, creates, evaluates, and updates a wide range of established and proposed end-user training materials for ADIP for use in potential classroom (in-house) and/or e-Learning (distance learning)
Technical Skills Required:
In-depth knowledge of airport related FAA Advisory Circulars (AC) including:
- FAA AC-150/5300-13 – Airport Design
- FAA AC 150/5300-17 – Standards for Using Remote Sensing Technologies in Airport Surveys
- FAA AC 150/5300-18 – General Guidance and Specifications for Submission of Aeronautical Surveys to NGS: Field Data Collection and Geographic Information System (GIS) Standards.
- Working knowledge of ground surveys (field observations), planimetric data gathering, stereo and orthometric imagery, and use the Airports GIS tool in ADIP.
- Working knowledge of airspace analysis, airport control surfaces, (14 CFR Part 77), obstacle identification surfaces and design (AC 150/5300-13 & -18), instrument flight procedures, aeronautical charts/publications, and obstacle collection/reporting requirements (AC-150/5300-18).
- Working knowledge of the submittal/coordination of FAA Form 7460-1, 7460-2, and FAA Form 7480-1.
Education, Experience, Skills and Other:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation and 15+ years of field experience within an aviation, airport, or airport planning field, or in a FAA/Civilian Airport Management role – or – 23 years directly applicable experience as detailed above.
Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D/Map, ESRI ArcGIS, or MicroStation.
- Microsoft Office Suite of Products
- Ability to work multiple projects concurrently within deadlines while ensuring that complex information is conveyed in a clear, accurate, and concise manner under normal, and in crisis situations.
- Superior verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and proactively with customers and program office members in a multi-vendor environment. Experience with working with FAA preferred.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- U.S. Citizen or person with valid U.S. work visa who has lived in the U.S. for three (3) or more years.
Candidates selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
CGH offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, short- and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, commuter benefit, and flexible spending account. Other benefits include 401K, paid holidays, and Paid Time Off (PTO).
To apply for this job please visit www.applicantpro.com.