Austin-Bergstrom International Airport - Austin, TX
Airport Scheduling Coordinator
OVERVIEW OF THIS POSITION
The Airport Scheduling Coordinator provides management and oversight of all airport resources including; airline gates, passenger loading bridges, ticket counters, baggage claims devices, baggage make-up carousels, and aircraft hardstand parking areas for all passenger, cargo, and charter aircraft operations at AUS. Provides recommendations regarding airport terminal facility layout and aircraft parking to facilitate proposed capital development and construction plans. Coordinates all tenant and stakeholder modification requests to parking layouts and assignments for aircraft and ground service equipment. Approves ground service equipment and vehicle parking on the ramp. Mitigates any project or operational impacts as a result of stakeholder actions. Ensures uninterrupted airline flight operations as they pertain to gate scheduling and management.
Develops operational methods to maximize current resource utilization and layouts based on existing and proposed operational conditions. Defines and develops existing Resource Management System (RMS) and Airport Operational Database (AODB) systems to provide capacity for future airport data demands and positions the airport to better leverage new technology in the future.
Serves as a Super User and Subject Matter Expert for the AODB and RMS, which includes Live and Seasonal schedule environments.
- Demonstrated experience in gate/resource management for an airport.
- Demonstrated experience managing gate schedules for an airline.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing resource management software.
- Graduation with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in Aviation Management, Airway Science, Public Administration, Business Administration, or a related field, plus four (4) years of experience in a medium or large airline or airport operations environment.
- Experience may be substituted for education up to a maximum of four (4) years.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS:
- Class C Texas Driver License.
- $31.47 – $40.91 per hour
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO APPLY VISIT: https://www.austincityjobs.org/postings/88261
To apply for this job please visit www.austincityjobs.org.