Website Austin-Bergstrom International Airport - Austin, TX (AUS)
Airport Planner (AUS)
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport currently has an opportunity for an Airport Planner. This position requires ability to manage planning activities, both long- and short-range, regarding airport facilities land use, regional surface transportation planning for airports, and infrastructure. This position requires skills to collaborate and work with departments and City wide teams on capital improvements, property management and facilities development and work with GIS.
- Graduation from an accredited four (4) year college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Aviation Management, Airport Planning, or a directly related field, plus four (4) years of professional experience in airport planning/operations.
- Experience in aviation planning or related work may substitute for the education up to the maximum of four (4) years.
- Demonstrated experience working at an Airport or at an consulting firm doing Airport design or Airport Planning
- Demonstrated experience with creating or updating FAA Airport Layout Plans in GIS
- Demonstrated experience working cross functionally with multiple divisions and teams
- Demonstrated experience in creating plans or drawings for properties and/or tenants
- Demonstrated experience with managing competing tasks or projects
- Ability to travel to more than one work location
- A detailed and complete employment application is required to help us better evaluate your qualifications and will be used to determine salary if you are selected for this position.
- Please list your complete employment history, to include all job duties, responsibilities and employment dates on your online application.
- The application is an official document; incomplete applications will not be considered (i.e., “see resume” or “see LinkedIn profile”).
- Resumes will not be used to qualify for the position and will not be used to recommend salary.
- Supplemental information or changes to your application will not be accepted after the job posting closes.
- The responses to the supplemental questions inquiring about experience should be reflected on your application.
Criminal History Background Check:
Top candidate will be subject to a minimum 10 year criminal background check and security threat assessment.
Shift may change according to departmental needs. Work hours may include after hours, holidays, and weekend work
Overtime may be required with or without notice.
$33.52 – $43.58 hourly
For more information and to apply visit: https://www.austincityjobs.org/postings/92191
To apply for this job please visit www.austincityjobs.org.