At the Allegheny County Airport Authority, it is our vision to reflect and serve the community, inspire the industry, and advance the region’s role as a world leader. We look for talented people who are uniquely qualified to serve our mission of becoming a global aviation leader, driving innovation, regional growth and prosperity.
At the ACAA we all have a role in the ambitious transformation of becoming a smarter airport that will enhance the passenger experience and deliver on our mission of being a global aviation leader. Here is how the IT Service Desk Administrator – TMP will help:
• Provide first and/or second level technical support utilizing IT Service Desk (Help Desk) portal for computer and software systems.
• Conduct installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, security, and peripheral devices.
• Provide 24/7 on-call IT technical support including, but not limited to, Microsoft applications, operating systems, network connectivity and infrastructure hardware.
• Identify and procure the hardware or software needed to optimize the network, satisfy user requirements, and meet the needs of the business.
• Troubleshoot, document, and resolve issues in a timely manner for assigned projects.
• Maintain inventory for all hardware, developing and maintaining tracking system for ACAA phones, laptops, iPads, etc.…
• Maintain all desktop cable management and hardware support.
• Perform software and application development, installation, and upgrades.
• Research, recommend and install computerized enhancements that optimize network availability.
• Provide highly engaging customer service, and quick responses, as it relates to IT Service Desk and system maintenance.
• Provide necessary on-site support to all IT device locations.
• Perform other related tasks as assigned or required.
Our culture is innovative and customer centric. We are a learning and performance culture where how we accomplish our priorities is equally important as what we accomplish. The successful candidate in the IT Service Desk Administrator – TMP role will exhibit the following key competencies:
• Communication – Proactively conveys a clear, convincing, and timely message; Communicates effectively using two-way communication through strong verbal, written, and listening skills
• Strategic Thinking – Thinks “big picture”; Forward thinking and adept at seeing future outcomes and results; Commits to a course of action to accomplish individual, team and organizational goals
• Team Builder – Recognizes the value of teamwork and being an effective contributor to the team that drives desired results
• Customer Centricity – Aware of customer needs and the prioritization of our customers both internal and external; Makes decisions with the customer in mind; Builds strong customer relationships
• Proactive team member suggesting areas of improvement for efficiency
The minimum requirements needed to qualify for the IT Service Desk Administrator – TMP role are:
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience in the field
• Three years’ work-related experience in desktop and/or network and telecommunication maintenance and support
• Preferred certification in CompTIA A+, Microsoft MCTIP, or equivalent
• Possess, or obtain prior to employment, a valid driver’s license. Note: license must be maintained throughout employment.
All interested candidates should apply through the company website at www.flypittsburgh.com/careers.
To apply for this job email your details to TeClark@Flypittsburgh.com