At the Allegheny County Airport Authority, it is our vision to reflect and serve the community, inspire the industry, and advance the region’s role as a world leader. We look for talented people who are uniquely qualified to serve our mission of becoming a global aviation leader, driving innovation, regional growth, and prosperity.
Under the direct supervision of the Director, Human Resources performs administrative activities, tasks and duties as related to the function of Human Resources.
At the ACAA we all have a role in the ambitious transformation of becoming a smarter airport that will enhance the passenger experience and deliver on our mission of being a global aviation leader. Here is how the Human Resources Coordinator role will help:
- Act as the first point of contact for Human Resources, greeting visitors and directing to appropriate area or person.
- Review all incoming correspondence and disseminates accordingly.
- Maintain current and accurate employee data in personnel files and the HR system, updating as necessary.
- Perform audit of personnel files annually.
- Prepare presentations for use in monthly leadership and quarterly board meetings.
- Prepare and proofread documents such as memos, emails, letters, and other correspondence.
- Schedule and organize appointments; takes minutes during departmental meetings.
- Prepare and enter work orders and purchases through the JDEdwards system.
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations.
- Prepare invoice coversheets and contract documents for the department.
- Coordinate and schedule employee related HR events and meetings.
- Assist with onboarding logistics, and paperwork, as needed.
- Assist with coordination and scheduling of interviews.
- Order and maintain office supplies and arrange for equipment maintenance.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned or required.
Our culture is innovative and customer centric. We are a learning and performance culture where how we accomplish our priorities is equally important as what we accomplish. The successful candidate in the Human Resources Coordinator role will exhibit the following key competencies:
- Communication – Proactively conveys a clear, convincing, and timely message; Communicates effectively using two-way communication through strong verbal, written, and listening skills
- Strategic Thinking – Thinks “big picture”; Forward thinking and adept at seeing future outcomes and results; Commits to a course of action to accomplish individual, team and organizational goals
- Team Builder – Recognizes the value of teamwork and being an effective contributor to the team that drives desired results
- Customer Centricity – Aware of customer needs and the prioritization of our customers both internal and external; Makes decisions with the customer in mind; Builds strong customer relationships.
The successful candidate in the Human Resources Coordinator role will exhibit the following knowledge, skills, and Abilities:
- Considerable knowledge of human resources principles and practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Considerable knowledge of general office practices and techniques
- Ability to utilize HR Information software
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and complex filing system
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
The minimum requirements needed to qualify for the Human Resources Coordinator role are:
- Associate degree from an accredited college or university in business administration, human resources or a related field
- Two-Three years related experience
- Possess, or obtain prior to employment, a valid driver’s license. Note: license must be maintained throughout employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.flypittsburgh.com.