At the Allegheny County Airport Authority, it is our vision to reflect and serve the community, inspire the industry, and advance the region’s role as a world leader. We look for talented people who are uniquely qualified to serve our mission of becoming a global aviation leader, driving innovation, regional growth and prosperity.
At the ACAA we all have a role in the ambitious transformation of becoming a smarter airport that will enhance the passenger experience and deliver on our mission of being a global aviation leader. Here is how the Human Resources Analyst role will help:
- Identify current and emerging issues related to the key business priorities and performance standards. Conduct research and develops recommendations for potential strategies and tactics to address these issues.
- Collect and compile HR metrics and data from a variety of sources
- Balance multiple projects and priorities, working independently or participating as a part of a cross-functional team, keeping others informed through clear written and verbal communication, while achieving desired results by meeting project timeline, scope and budget.
- Interpret and utilize human capital data as an analytical tool for planning, reporting and management dashboards.
- Prepare the Annual Compensation and Staffing Budgets and assist with preparation and tracking of HR operating budget.
- Assist HR leadership with compensation, performance, and benefit review and evaluation processes.
- Collect Key Performance Indicator Data (monthly, quarterly and annually) and prepare Key Performance Reports, monitor dashboard.
- Develop performance metrics for predictive workforce analytics.
- Benchmark other airports for quality standards and best practices for Human Resources profession.
- Conduct surveys and organizational assessments to support data-driven management strategies and strategic workforce planning objectives.
- Routinely perform reviews of current programs and policies; submits recommendations for improvements or adjustments; conduct studies, perform research and prepares reports.
- Conduct Request for Proposal process for all Human Resource vendors/consultants and benefit products and services through contracted consultant including review of RFPs, vendor responses, vendor interviews, vendor selection and recommendation.
- Complete request for information such as Right Know Requests, Compensation and Benefit Surveys, etc.
- Prepare various governmental reports such as the EEO-4 and Airport surveys such as the annual ACI-NA organization survey of airports.
- Responsible for maintaining employee statistics for government reporting.
- Submit EEO Report and compile Affirmative Action data for legal counsel.
- Provide support to all areas of Human Resources.
Our culture is innovative and customer centric. We are a learning and performance culture where how we accomplish our priorities is equally important as what we accomplish. The successful candidate in the Human Resources Analyst role will exhibit the following key competencies:
- Communication – Proactively conveys a clear, convincing, and timely message; Communicates effectively using two-way communication through strong verbal, written, and listening skills
- Strategic Thinking – Thinks “big picture”; Forward thinking and adept at seeing future outcomes and results; Commits to a course of action to accomplish individual, team and organizational goals
- Team Builder – Recognizes the value of team-work and being an effective contributor to the team that drives desired results
- Customer Centricity – Aware of customer needs and the prioritization of our customers both internal and external; Makes decisions with the customer in mind; Builds strong customer relationships.
The minimum requirements needed to qualify for the Human Resources Analyst role are:
- Four-year college degree in Human Resources Management Previous experience: Over 3 years and up to and including 5 years of experience as a human resource analyst/administrator/technician.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software including Word, Excel, Power Point and Access.
All interested candidates should apply through the company website at www.flypittsburgh.com/careers.
To apply for this job email your details to TeClark@Flypittsburgh.com