Website Allegheny County Airport Authority
At the Allegheny County Airport Authority, it is our vision to reflect and serve the community, inspire the industry, and advance the region’s role as a world leader. We look for talented people who are uniquely qualified to serve our mission of becoming a global aviation leader, driving innovation, regional growth and prosperity.
At the ACAA we all have a role in the ambitious transformation of becoming a smarter airport that will enhance the passenger experience and deliver on our mission of being a global aviation leader. Here is how this role will help:
· Act as first point of contact for Public Safety & Security;
· Manage and coordinate the SVP, Public Safety & Airport Operations’ daily schedule and appointments;
· Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, reserve and prepare facilities, record and transcribe minutes of meetings;
· Answer telephone calls, take messages and arrange conference calls;
· Provide administrative support to SVP, Public Safety & Airport Operations’ direct reports as needed;
· Conduct research, compile and type statistical reports;
· Compose and prepare confidential correspondence, memorandum, letters, forms, spreadsheets, reports, agendas, notices, and presentations;
· Arrange and manage complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries;
· Prepare expense reports related to domestic / international travel;
· Provide clear, accurate and up-to-date information and schedules to enable staff to deliver company projects effectively and on time;
· Prepare and enter work orders and purchases through the JD Edwards system;
· Maintain an electronic document library through collecting, scanning, storing, and retrieving documents and drawings under the electronic document library system;
· Prepare invoice coversheets for the department;
· Monitor service standards and, when necessary, direct corrective actions through notification process;
· Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes and express overnight mail;
· Organize and maintain files, correspondence and other records;
· Order and maintain supplies, and arrange for equipment maintenance;
· Read and distribute incoming mail for department and occasionally company-wide;
· Make copies of correspondence or other printed materials;
· Occasionally provide receptionist duties;
· Perform other related tasks as assigned or required;
Our culture is innovative and customer centric. We are a learning and performance culture where how we accomplish our priorities is equally important as what we accomplish. The successful candidate in this role will exhibit the following key competencies:
Communication – Able to clearly articulate short-term vision, department goals and objectives; Collaborate effectively with peers; Able to communicate policy and strategy to team members.
Strategic Thinking – Able to determine short-term outcomes and give guidance on how to meet goals; Able to direct and deliver plans to achieve efficient, on-time results.
Team Builder – Able to direct and implement project objectives through “one team” approach; Focused on developing team; direct work of team through leadership and accountability; Makes informed decisions.
Customer Centricity – Leads team to identify and improve customer experience; Directs and implements improvements that positively impacts most stakeholders.
The minimum requirements needed to qualify for this role are:
· Associates’ degree from an accredited college or university in business administration, administrative services or a related field;
· Two year administrative experience;
· Possess or obtain prior to employment a valid Pennsylvania Class C driver’s license. Note: license must be maintained throughout employment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com