At the Allegheny County Airport Authority, it is our vision to reflect and serve the community, inspire the industry, and advance the region’s role as a world leader. We look for talented people who are uniquely qualified to serve our mission of becoming a global aviation leader, driving innovation, regional growth and prosperity
At the ACAA we all have a role in the ambitious transformation of becoming a smarter airport that will enhance the passenger experience and deliver on our mission of being a global aviation leader. Here is how the Grants Administrator role will help:
- Assist in preparing and coordinating PIT and AGC annual Five (5)-Year Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) updates for submittal to the FAA, based on, but not limited to: airport master/system plans, joint planning conferences, safety inspection reports, pavement condition surveys, airport asset management data, current airport capital budgets and strategic/financial plans, and in accordance with the current FAA Airport Capital Improvement Plan (ACIP) Order 5100.39A and all applicable FAA Guidance, Policy, and Federal Register Notices.
- Prepare for and coordinate the annual PIT and AGC Five (5)-Year CIP update review meetings with the FAA in Harrisburg.
- Assist with coordination of multiple annual PIT and AGC FAA Capital Development and Planning Airport Improvement Program (AIP) Grant required pre-application submittals, FAA HARADO coordination, application submittals, award acceptances, annual submittals, and close-outs, ensuring compliance with the current FAA AIP Order 5100.38D and all applicable FAA Guidance, Policy, and Federal Register Notices.
- Prepare and coordinate annual or less frequent PIT FAA Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) pre-application submittals, FAA HARADO and PIT Air Carrier coordination, application submittals, approval implementation, quarterly and annual submittals, and close-outs in accordance with the current FAA PFC Order 5500.1B and all applicable FAA Guidance, Policy, and Federal Register Notices.
- Prepare and coordinate the submittal of all required CIP, AIP, and PFC related ACAA Board Administrative Action Requests and assist with briefings for senior staff.
- Act as the FAA CIP, AIP, and PFC initial point of contact for the ACAA, maintaining a positive professional working relationship between the ACAA and the FAA Harrisburg District Office, and for all outside CIP AIP and PFC inquiries referred from other ACAA Departments.
- Assist with the filing of all CIP, AIP, and PFC related documents in the ACAA Document Management System and in the Planning Department files; and
- Performs other related tasks as assigned or required.
- Some travel a few times per year required.
Our culture is innovative and customer centric. We are a learning and performance culture where how we accomplish our priorities is equally important as what we accomplish. The successful candidate in the Grants Administrator role will exhibit the following key competencies:
- Communication – Proactively conveys a clear, convincing, and timely message; Communicates effectively using two-way communication through strong verbal, written, and listening skills
- Strategic Thinking – Thinks “big picture”; Forward thinking and adept at seeing future outcomes and results; Commits to a course of action to accomplish individual, team and organizational goals
- Team Builder – Recognizes the value of team-work and being an effective contributor to the team that drives desired results
- Customer Centricity – Aware of customer needs and the prioritization of our customers both internal and external; Makes decisions with the customer in mind; Builds strong customer relationships
The minimum requirements needed to qualify for the Grants Administrator role are:
- 4-yr. college degree in Airport Management, Business/Finance/Planning, Project Accounting/Management, or similar majors.
- At least 3 years of professional work experience (Airport employment preferred).
- Possess, or obtain prior to employment, a valid driver’s license. Note: license must be maintained throughout employment.
All interested candidates should apply through the company website at www.flypittsburgh.com/careers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org