Website Airport Terminal Services
Fueling Services Manager
Station ManagementSt. Louis Lambert International Airport, Lambert Airport, MO, US
11 days agoRequisition ID: 1196APPLY
ATS is an aviation services company operating in more than 50 cities across North America. We employ over 3,000 people servicing nearly 200 airline customers every day! Our aviation roots span 45 years and our strong reputation in ground services and hospitality are the foundation of our success. We are committed to providing the highest level of quality service and continuing our track record of outstanding safety. As we continue to grow, we are looking for only the best in the industry.
Do you enjoy working outdoors in a fast-paced, safety-obsessed aviation environment?
Roles and responsibilities:
• Directs and coordinates all fuel operation functions and ensures team members and equipment are available for fueling and defueling services.
• Ensure proper receipt of all fuel deliveries and transfers into fuel storage tanks via transport truck or pipeline.
• Analyzes reports and records of operations and inspects facilities to determine effectiveness of existing methods and procedures and physical condition of facilities and equipment
• Develops, manages, and adheres to annual fuel operating budget.
• Assist in ATS overarching fueling strategy needs by providing assessment, feasibility study and direction on special projects in support of new market start-ups.
• Organize and submit reports to the airlines, airport authorities, and government authorities, as required. Participate in meetings with groups or organizations required pertaining to operations.
• Develop and revise operational procedures as required by change of contract, regulation, policy, construction, and necessity.
• Coordinate physical fuel movements with scheduler and operations personnel and ensure proper physical inventory procedures are followed and properly documented.
• Maintain communications with team members, monitor manpower schedules and requirements. Coordinate training of operational team members to ensure proper training is accomplished and properly documented.
• Directs the workforce in their daily duties, and directs work assignments to achieve performance, quality, and efficiency of assigned staff personnel. Monitors quality assurance program/records, ensures all applicable procedures are complying and maintains accounting records and facility inspection records.
• Participate in quality, safety management and security programs.
• Manage, coordinate, and control all loss prevention responsibilities, all integrated safety performance factors as required by ATS.
• Additionally, the position requires light traveling, at times extended and flexible hours and the ability to grow in the Company.
• Adhere to and enforce Company safety and health policies and ensure the safe and efficient operation of fuel facilities equipment.
• Implement and monitor preventative maintenance schedules and inspections relative to all tanks, mechanical equipment, and facilities.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Prior Aircraft Fueling experience required
• Prior management, or supervisory in the Aviation industry preferred
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Possess and maintain a valid US driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen and all pre-employment testing
• Must be comfortable working in all weather conditions
• Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays
• Pass FBI background and obtain US Customs Seal
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to build relationships
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may regularly work in outside weather conditions. The team member frequently works near moving mechanical parts, high voltages and high hydraulic/pneumatic pressures. The team member also frequently exposed to very loud noise levels, fumes or airborne particles and hazardous substances, materials or waste. The employee occasionally works in high, precarious places.
Airport Terminal Services (ATS) is an international ground handler that supports the airline industry. We are committed to delivering the aviation community quality services by maintaining the highest level of safety and supplying efficient, effective staff.
Airlines are 24/7, so we need our team members to be flexible to work various shifts including nights, weekends and holidays. The successful ATS team member brings their “A” game every day with energy and enthusiasm, respect for their team, and the highest regard for safety!
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.