Website Airport Terminal Services
Contracts Administrator for a provider of ground handling services with over 150 major airlines and 46 airports in the US and Canada.
Provides administrative, transactional and technical support to the Contracts Administration Department by managing document tracking, research, correspondence and special projects. Maintains contracts database as well as update the status of outstanding agreements. Works with insurance brokers to provide and maintain the required insurance certificates. Maintains bonds and letters of credit and certificates of continuation. Prepares and tracks customer correspondence. Must be tech-savvy and self-directed. Oversees various contract-related projects as needed. Reports to Manager, Contracts Administration.
Manage workflow of inbound and outbound transactional agreements:
• Airline contracts and amendments
• Airport permits, licenses, leases, related amendments and application documents
• Vendor agreements
Prepare, with heavy redlining, review and execution of high volume aviation-related contracts with daily contact with airports, field personnel and sales.
Focused on database integrity and attention to detail.
Liaises with management and sales and vendor representatives as part of contract review team, with emphasis given the RFP/sales functions.
Resolve routine issues such as amendments and renewals and consults with manager when complex legal questions arise that require outside counsel input.
Performs other duties and special projects as needed, must be flexible.
• 5-7 years of contracts administration experience, including redlining.
• Familiarity with contract terms, with ability to identify key business and legal points.
• Proficient in grammar and composition.
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
• Sound knowledge of and proficiency with MS Office Suite.
• Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet daily deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Prior airline and airport industry contract experience
• Prior experience working in Quickbase, but will train the right candidate
Corporate Headquarters, St. Louis, MO
Open to the right candidate working from a remote location
ATS employees should apply through ADP
M/F Disabled and Vet Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.