- Only individuals who register and present badges and/or tickets may attend conference events. A badge is required for all conference sessions and events. For security reasons, badge swapping is not permitted. Anyone found wearing a badge that does not match his/her identification will be removed from the conference without a refund. In addition, the badge/name will be cancelled without a refund.
- Additional event tickets are not available for purchase in lieu of a registration. Only registered delegates may purchase additional tickets for their non-registered spouse or guest. A guest is defined as a person who does not work in the aviation industry. Non-registered guests will not receive a badge and may only attend events for which they have a ticket.
- By registering for the conference you are providing permission to receive emails, mailings and faxes related to the conference. If you do not wish to receive any further emails from ACI-NA, please send a reply email to: MemberServices@aci-na.org with the words “OPT-OUT” in the subject line with the original email in the body. You may notify us with your decision to opt-out within 30 days of receiving this email. Please note, If you choose to opt out of receiving email from ACI-NA, you will no longer receive ACI-NA e-newsletters, notices of upcoming meetings, sponsorship opportunities, etc. If you prefer to unsubscribe from certain electronic publications rather than opt-out from email communications entirely, please email such request to firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take up to 10 days to process your request. The postal address for ACI-NA is 1615 L Street, N.W., Suite 300, Washington, DC 20036.
- Full payment must accompany your registration. Credit card payment must be included for online and faxed registrations. Check payment will only be accepted with mailed forms and onsite registration forms. Your signature authorizes ACI-NA to charge your credit card the total correct amount due and acknowledges there are no refunds after, (a specific date depending on each conference).
- Cancellations must be received in writing to ACI-NA at email@example.com no later than the date specified in your conference registration confirmation.
- Registration fees, minus a $100 per person processing fee, will be refunded after the conference has concluded if the cancellation notice is received by the deadline date.
- No refunds will be issued for any reason for cancellations received after the date specified in your registration confirmation.
- Substitutions are honored at any time. No-shows are not eligible for refunds.
- These policies apply to all types of registrations including Guest Registrations. Non-receipt of a confirmation notice before the meeting is not justification for seeking a refund. ACI-NA reserves the right to cancel this conference. In this event, we will notify all registrants and refund registration fees in full.
- Any costs incurred by the registrant, such as hotel cancellation, airline penalties, etc.. are the responsibility of the registrant.
By registering for and attending any event, you agree that your image may be used at any time, without further notification, for printed materials, web sites, social media and other marketing purposes.
- ACI-NA meetings and events are intended for adults only and no children under the age of 16 are permitted to register or attend.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted on the trade show floor at anytime. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian while on the trade show floor.
ACI-NA will not serve alcoholic beverages to anyone under the age of 21 and we reserve the right to refuse the service of alcohol to anyone who appears intoxicated.
Attendees agree not to copy or permit to be copied, in any form or format, without the express written permission of ACI-NA, any of the contents of the ACI-NA attendee roster. Attendees also agree not to use the roster contents for any commercial, marketing, promotional, or political purposes. No solicitation is permitted by anyone except by exhibitors within the confinement of their booth.
Promotional, social and/or education events, meetings, receptions, workshops, etc. may not be held during dates/times that conflict with official ACI-NA conference times and/or educational sessions. Educational events may not be conducted at official venues without prior approval from ACI-NA.