February 9-10 from 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM EST
Transitioning capital projects—especially multisystem terminal projects—from construction to operation is a complex undertaking requiring planning, coordination, collaboration, and communication. On February 9-10, ACI-NA—in conjunction with Jacobs—is proud to offer an educational workshop free for ACI-NA members to learn how you can navigate your next transition.
Using practical lessons learned from recent airport projects, the Operational Readiness, Activation, and Transition (ORAT) Workshop will provide you with insight into how to effectively develop and implement ORAT programs at your airport. Don’t’ miss this opportunity to hear from experts who have successfully utilized ORAT processes to bring both new and renovated airport facilities on line.
Topics in this event include:
- ORAT Basics: What ORAT is and Why it’s Useful.
- Building the Business Case for ORAT
- Beyond the Basics—Critical ORAT Program Elements
- ORAT’s Role in Operational Continuity
- ORAT Tools
Speakers will be announced at a later date.
Thank you to our sponsor!
Registration is open to everyone for FREE. Please follow to the link above to register.
Once your registration is approved, you will receive two confirmation emails:
- ACI-NA Order Confirmation from email@example.com; and
- Webinar Confirmation from ACI-NA Webinars firstname.lastname@example.org. The Webinar Confirmation email contains your GoToWebinar login information and has an ‘Add to Calendar’ option to ensure you do not miss the webinar.
If you do not receive both emails within 60 minutes of registering, please contact ACI-NA Webinars at email@example.com.
If this is your first time using GoToWebinar, please check the system requirements to avoid any connection issues in advance of the webinar.